Saturday, April 25, 2015

Videos: More EVP's Found on Recordings Awesome!

When listening to our Digital Recordings of Chuck and I talking about How We Met and Got Together After 40 Years, we heard unexplained voices and sounds. Totally Amazing. 

Below you will find the 2nd Video of EVP's found.

First EVP's Found Here:  or view Video Below:

For the Complete Videos of How we met Follow the Links Below:

Video: After 40 years, we are finally together. How We Met (Part 1)


Video: After 40 years,: How we Got Together (Part 2)


We still have more of the recording to listen to and make into videos. I will be posting them soon.  I am looking forward to listening to see if anymore EVP's show up.

Leave a comment below.

Subscribe to my youtube channel and here at my blog.

Have a Great Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment