Friday, April 24, 2015

Video: After 40 years,: How we Got Together (Part 2)

When You Listen to the Video below, which is  the 2nd part to our story of  Finally Getting Together after 40 years. You will hear mentions of songs etc.. which I will add those videos also in this blog post. 
(If you have not listened to part 1, how we met, please go here:   ) 


While making this video we heard some EVP's that were awesome!
I will upload a video with Just the sections with the EVP's  later on.
Who knows maybe you also heard them when you were listening.
So Stay Tuned for the EVP's and also how Chuck's Life and Beleifs have changed since he and I have been together. Good Stuff ;)

Life is Good ;) 


Note: (Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) are sounds found on electronic recordings that are interpreted as spirit voices ).

Here is our video and Below are more notes and the Songs that Chuck mentioned in the Video: 



First Song Mentioned was: Sweetness by Yes
This song was a song that reminded Chuck of me and he sent me an email asking me to listen to it, along with Hearts by Yes. 







The song that kept reminding Chuck of Me and our time together in  August 1974 was the song by Kid Rock named:  All Summer Long. Whenever he heard this song on the radio he would remember me. Thank You Kid Rock. Here is the song.  (released in 2008)




 The next song Chuck Mentions is:  And you and I  Yes - Symphonic
with the Robots giving the wings to him so he can fly. See this video below:




Leave a Comment Below and Subscribe to my blog and Youtube channel for more.

Be Blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment