Friday, April 24, 2015

Video: After 40 years, we are finally together. How We Met (Part 1)

After meeting Chuck in 1974 ,  we are finally back together after 40 years (2014). There is Hope for all. Don't Give Up, if it is meant to be, it will happen!

 It was a total Miracle in meeting him in August 1974.  As he was not meaning to come to Minnesota , he was fishing in Michigan. Where I lived was way up by the Canadian border at the end of the road. He must have been on auto pilot ( I think  his Spirit Guides/ guardian Angels were driving).  I would not usually be in town, but for some reason, my parents, just happened to let me drive their car that night. (Another wonderful Miracle).  In Early Summer, I had just broke up with a boyfriend of a year and half, so I was free to date again. (Reason for Breakup was a friend of mine messing around with my boyfriend). In 1978 when he called, I just happened to move back into town staying with my friend Kathy (the friend who I was with when Chuck and I first met -another coincidence) and the reason I had moved back to town was because I had just broke up with another boyfriend who was playing around with another friend of mine. Weird coincidences both time that I just happened to be free and not dating someone.  In 1978, Chuck  was free as the woman he was married to was playing around, so they got a divorce. 



I found pictures of us, but since I don't know how to use a scanner, I took a picture of our pictures for the video. 

Chuck and I were taking a road trip, so why not bring the tape recorder with and talk. LOL.  So, I now have made a video (with more to come) with us talking about how we met in 1974.

Enjoy the video (Part 1) and Leave Comments Below.
You can hear the truck and sometimes windshield wipers going but you can still hear us good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment