Thursday, March 19, 2015

Power of Intention or Does it Really Work for Snoring?

Did we speak this into existence, by the power of intent? Could be, and I am LOVING not hearing my partner and my dog Not Snoring Anymore! YAY

We ordered a Himalayan Salt Lamp (5-7 lbs.) which is supposed to cover a 10 X 10 ft area. I placed it in the kitchen thinking it was in the center of our home. 

As soon as we got it, we plugged the lamp in and we both started using the inhaler. Charles uses the new inhaler 10 puffs, 3-4 times a day. Instructions said: 3-5 minutes for a total of 15 minutes a day.  


Information:
1. I have allergies and thought this would help with this. So far I have used the inhaler only a couple puffs, a couple times a day. So I need to get into a pattern of doing this like Charles has, to see if it will take care of my allergies more.

2. Charles used to take spiriva, it was expensive and did not seem to help much with his respiratory problem. Also he would end up paying $60 for 30 capsules and he would find that 5 or 6 out of the 30 were empty. Pretty expensive to use.  Charles said this is FAR Better than the  spiriva ever was!

3. Charles used to snore and keep me up for hours every night. Since we plugged the lamp in and he has used the inhaler, NO MORE SNORING! YAY He snored a small amount the first night. It has been 5 nights in a row now that I have had a good night sleep, not interrupted by snoring.  I am so grateful. He has tried the snoring strips, you put on your nose, which did not help, he would still snore. 
4. A few Days ago, I noticed that our dog who usually also snores, did not snore anymore. So, is this lamp helping with her not snoring?  It sure must be! 

So is it the combination of inhaler and the lamp that is helping Charles with his snoring, I do not know the answer to this. But I know it can only be the salt lamp helping with my dog not snoring. 

5. I have noticed that our home smells fresher and cleaner with the lamp going 24/7. 

In videos, they recommend getting a lamp for different rooms of the home. Not sure if I personally would do this. If I was to do anything, I might get one more for the living room area, as our living room is very large. Having the lamp in the center of the home, seems to be helping out a lot. 

Now, is it the power of intent? Our Belief that it will work, that made this work?  I do believe that the power of the mind has a big influence on anything in our lives.
Just like people taking placebo pills and their pain or disease goes away.  The Intent of Charles not snoring was definitely put into place by both of us, LOL.. the dog not snoring anymore is a extra bonus. A Gift from the Universe. I believe in miracles.

Pictures of what we bought:




Do you have one of these? Have you tried them? Have they helped with your snoring/ Allergies? Respiratory problem?
Leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you.

Be Blessed
Keep Positive Thoughts and Words and See Your Life blossom to one Beautiful Miracle after another.



No comments:

Post a Comment