Sunday, December 29, 2013

Awesome Videos about Healing Our Own Body


I believe that we can heal our own bodies and if you have watched one of my previous videos, I shared a technique that I have used for Releasing Pain. Here is the Link to My Video: A Simple Technique to Release Pain 

These two video below are also using basically around the same technique
that I shared. It is funny, I was just thinking about doing a video about
My tooth and what I had done to resolve my issue with it and these video
appear for me to listen to. ( I will share in a video soon).

The first Video is with Rita Montgomery and Stef Laramie Discussing
tooth ache and how Stef healed her cancer on her own. Wonderful video! 

The next Video is Rita Montgomery with Dan Laramie talking about: tooth aches, getting rid of his allergies and other diseases.

 I can really relate with these video and I felt that they would be beneficial to share with you. Please leave your comments Below, Let me know if you have tried this Technique or something similar.



Here is a 2nd video : Rita Montgomery with Dan Laramie

 

Rita Montgomery is also on Facebook Here
https://www.facebook.com/gr8light

For More of  Her Informative Video: Subscribe Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/gr8light


Please leave your comments Below, Let me know if you have tried this Technique or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment