Sunday, September 8, 2013

2 Week Challenge for You

I had watched a video that has changed how I ask a question to myself. 
Sounds a bit strange, but listen to my video and You will see what I mean.
I challenge You for the next 2 weeks to pay attention to the questions You 
ask yourself  and what Your Mind tells you in response to that question.
This will take a little practice, but BELIEVE Me it will be Worth it!
Are you having problems with loosing weight? This is just an Example, When you are trying to loose weight and you look at the scale and you gained weight, what question do you ask yourself? "why did I gain weight?" Am I right?
Does your Mind give you all kinds of answers? LOL It did me.
Now How about if you Ask Yourself a Different Question Everyday. 
Listen to my Video and See what I did. 
Try this in your daily routine for 2 weeks and you will find that it is so helpful
that It will be a Daily routine for the rest of Your Life. :)

Watch the video and then Read Below:



Is it a coincidence that things start going better? Is it a  coincidence that I just happened to loose weight?  It may have been one for my servers.. I  can accept this.. But I do know that  MY Attitude to my husband being crabby changed due to my thoughts.. Did he really change or was it Just my attitude about things that changed, that made life go so nice?
Our Thoughts and Our Words DO Make a Difference!
Leave a comment Below, let me know if you have tried this and how it works for you. Also if you do know who the guy was that wrote the book with this awesome technique please let me know

Best Wishes to Your Success,

Dee





No comments:

Post a Comment