Thursday, November 7, 2013

Focusing on changes Part 1

I just did a video regarding the people in my life, and myself,  procrastinating and saying: Yeah But. I decided to add it to my Business Advertising Blog, as I thought it would help others who are promoting their business. The Law of Attraction is not just for business people though, it is for our own personal life and growth. 
I have been working on my own spiritual growth, so I take notice of things that happen in my life, that I have feelings about, so I can change those feelings and act differently. This one is about the yeah But phrase.
I am going to be doing more videos regarding the changes I have made in my life, that has helped, keep my vibration higher. ;)
Here is the Video below, please leave a comment , I would love to hear from you:




Spiritual Growth is an EVERY DAY thing, so stay tuned for Part 2 ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment